Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Still no tomatoes in bottles

I had every intention of bottling my tomatoes today, but then Sean decided he needed me to follow him around 1/2 the day taking pictures of him spraying and stuff for his website.  We had a kit release, so I had to get all the maintenance done for that when I got back, then the kids got home and I had Scouts.

Tyrel helped out with Scouts for us.  We worked on the Soccer belt loop and pin.  We got the belt loop all finished and did 4 out of 5 requirements for their pin.  They will have to do the last one at home.  It was nice to have him running all the drills and playing the game with the boys.  Made it easy on us old ladies.


After that I made dinner and Travis and Tyrel headed to the Skyhawk Homecoming Rally.  Travis was on the team for the Juniors this year.  He had to carry a girl piggyback for one of the legs and he also had to roll a roll of paper towels down the football field with his nose.  His team came in 5th out of 6th, but at least he had fun!  Tyrel said the Sophomores came in 3rd.

I went to book club at the Williams' house with my ward and so after all those events plus a couple loads of laundry and picking up the kitchen, I had no time for tomatoes.  But, tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

There is always another day for mom's. :) I LOVE your blog! It looks fantastic!