I slept in late this morning and got up just in time to make everyone egg sandwiches instead of the normal big Saturday breakfast. Sean, Travis and Tyrel were all headed out the door to do a termite job in Mapleton, so I had to hurry.
Trevin and I stayed home and got some cleaning and laundry done. When they all got home in the afternoon, we had a quick lunch, got some more chores done, and then listened to BYU get beat again.
This evening, Sean and I headed over next door for our neighbor's surprise 60th birthday party. The treats were yummy and she was truly surprised. It was fun to meet some more of her family and visit a bit.
Tyrel went to play night games at the Dalton's and said he had a really fun time. The evenings for night games will be drawing to a close soon with the colder weather coming.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment