Saturday, September 4, 2010

End of Summer Party

It was a pretty busy day.  I found out that I made it through for the final week of Designer Survivor. I actually can't believe I've made it this far.  It started out with 70 people and is now down to the final week with 5 of us.  I have to make my kit based on this bedroom set from The Pottery Barn catalog.


So, I spent some time on it this morning, then had Sean drive me out to Goshen to a house he sprayed last week because I needed to make a frame for my kit out of white siding that the paint is peeling off and he knew where to find one.

I finished getting my house chores done.  Tyrel went down and hung out at the carnival with the Millers.  We went grocery shopping and then I had to make a salad and dessert for the Jones' End of Summer party and Jam Session. 

We watched the first half of the BYU game, went to the party for a while, then came home and watched the end of the BYU game.  They won!!  I'm so excited for football season again!

No comments: