Tonight was the annual 6th ward Chili cookoff at the Shaw's barn. I simmered stew meat for chili all day long. I thought it tasted really good, but I didn't end up staying long enough to find out who won. I'm sure it wasn't me, but I did have fun cooking chili again this year. I had done salads the past few years and decided to do chili again this time. Tyrel rode his bike down and had fun playing football in the arena with all the other boys in our ward. He was playing barefoot and his feet were pretty disgusting!
Trevin went down to the Fall Festival with the neighbors so I could get my chili there on time and then they all joined us at the party. Travis and Sean had to go do a couple of bug spray jobs on some apartments with people moving in first thing in the morning and didn't get back in time, but I left them some chili at home.
The Anderson's (along with Abby Bradshaw) were part of the entertainment for the night. They did awesome. I always love listening to their talent. Then Roger and Liz sang and started off with one of my favorite songs that they do together.
Trevin and I left a little early and I went to a scrapping night at Janice's and he went to play night games at his friend Steven's house. I was actually the only one that showed up, but Janice and I had a good time and I got lots of templates made. It was a fun evening.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment