Thursday, November 11, 2010

Annual Shopping Day

Veterans Day has been our annual Christmas Shopping day, but since Sean is no longer in the banking business, he has to work on Veteran's Day now.  So, I asked the boys what they wanted, and Travis said, "what I really want is some consecrated oil for my key chain."  Isn't that so cute!  I have awesome kids.  I didn't get any shopping done, I'll have to wait until a bad weather day because I like to go with Sean.  There's still plenty of time!

The boys brought their friends over for their ASL lab today and I made them donuts. They wanted donuts and hot chocolate for their lab.  I heard lots of laughing and talking, not sure how much signing got done although I did see some when I was still in the kitchen cooking donuts for them.  I'm pretty sure they are all going to have belly aches because I made 3 dozen donuts and there were only 5 or 6 left when the boys were all gone.

No comments: