Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sad Day

It was a sad day for the Nielsen's today.  We all got toether at Todd and Haylee's to watch the BYU vs UofU football game.  BYU lost but it was a very good game.  We love it when they are exciting.  We think they got some bad calls that should have been different and we should have won.  We had good food and good fun and lots and lots of cheering for a great game day.

Tyrel and I had a Guitar Hero competition for 3 hours when we got home for our November date.  It was fun.  I even played one song on Expert and got 51%, he said I did well, but I thought that was pretty bad.  I don't do well with that 5th finger (the orange button).  I just can't seem to get my act together to be able to play with that finger.  We had fun though!

No comments: