7 years ago
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Baby McKynlee
We had a great time at McKynlee's baby blessing visiting with family and getting to see her again. I got my camera out to take her picture after we had eaten, and they had taken her to change her out of her blessing dress, so I don't have any pictures of her but Troy promised he would send me the ones they had taken early so I'm holding you to that Troy. He did a great job blessing her and we are so thrilled to have a new baby in the family. She is such a cutie. I cleared off some of the info on this layout, but you get the idea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Sorry! We got pics with grandparents and Troy was anxious to get her out of the dress. We should have asked around first...we did take some before that are cute, but I want to get more done so we'll get you copies.
Post a Comment