We took the cub scouts bowling to work on their bowling belt loop this week. They released Kelly and I'm going to miss her. They haven't called me a new co-leader, so Tyrel is filling in until they get someone called. He was more than happy to fill in with this activity. He has been going bowling every Monday after school with the bowling club because they get a discount. He is getting pretty good. So, he and I bowled on one lane and the scouts bowled on the other one with bumpers. I felt bad because Stockton was sick and missed this fun activity. Tyrel beat me the first round and I was beating him until the last frame on the 2nd round and I choked on my last frame and he beat me again. Mason won out of the cub scouts.
When we got home we hurried and ate dinner and then the boys had Young Mens. Tyrel's group went swimming and he said he had fun.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment