Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Scrapping with Liz

My cute little neighbor and her husband are hoping to adopt a baby and I got to spend some time with her this evening working on her scrapbook pages to get their packet submitted.  It was fun to help her out and to get to know them a little better through all the fun pictures she used.

We also had cub scouts today.  The called a new co-leader for me to work with on Sunday so this was our first time working together.  The boys made gifts for their family for Christmas and we also talked about nutrition.  The planned a day of balanced meals and we had quite the discussion on the difference between a fruit and a vegetable.  Do you know the difference?  I thought I knew, so I didn't look it up beforehand.  Our little scout Mason raised his hand with the answer and I thought he was wrong, so we looked it up and he was right, I was wrong.  Way to go Mason!

No comments: