Sunday, November 7, 2010

Such a bad Blogger

I have been so good about blogging every day this year and now I've missed a whole week.  Life is crazy and I know that isn't an excuse and I was going to go back and make a post everyday and backdate it, but I decided to just do it all in one post instead.

Sunday we went to church and then just had a lazy day at home hanging out.
Monday I did the family night lesson, we talked about the importance of temples and temple work and how the kids can participate in those things now (great Ensign this month)
Tuesday Travis and Tyrel had Scouts and I had Cub Scouts.  We talked about keeping our bodies healthy and safe.  It actually went pretty well for a kinda boring subject.
Wednesday Heidi and I had our first home party for our scrapbooking and it went way better than we expected.  We thought it would just be good practice - and it was - but it was fun and sales were great too.  Our days have been filled with getting ready for these and we are so excited that we are pretty much "there" now.  So, if you want to host a party, get signed up because it is going to be a popular thing and the before Christmas party dates are going to fill up fast.  So call me!  I also taught my last scrapbooking class for this session tonight.  I need to figure out how to advertise better and get bigger classes for my next session.
Thursday Trevin had Scouts
Friday Tyrel had a friend over for the evening.  Another friend introduced to having to help make Pizza's on Friday night at the Nielsen's.
Saturday Heidi and I did a booth at the craft fair in Delta.  It was busy and went really really well.  We have close to 50 people signed up to take lessons, so we need to find a place and get times set up.  We got the name of who Heidi needs to talk with at the high school to use the computers, so hopefully we can get it figured out and start teaching.  We will have to break that up into 2 or 3 groups though.  That is way too many people to teach at once.  We sold some stuff and had lots of good conversations with people, so it will be fun to see what comes of it.  We also have 6 or 7 people that wanted to schedule home parties so we are looking forward to those because it gives us more "face" time with small groups to get them excited and hooked on digital scrapbooking.  I had to slip out in the morning for an hour to host BINGO for a bunch of digital scrapbookers since it was international digital scrapbooking day.  It was fun but I had to sit in McDonalds to get internet to host it.  I'm kinda sad I missed out on all the other great festivities of the day.
Now it's Sunday and we are going to McKynlee's baby blessing, so I'll have to update ith pictures later today.

No comments: