What a busy day. You won't think so when you read this, but it seemed like it was a totally crazy busy day for me. Probably mostly because I was still trying to get caught up from being gone on Saturday last week and had to get my house back in order and laundry done.
We had visiting teaching appointments set with two of our ladies that we teach and had nice visits with both of them. I also had to make cake because I had book club with our ward book club at my house tonight. I made pumpkin cake and got some taco soup ready and on the stove to simmer before I left to go visiting teaching so we could eat quick when I got home and get the kitchen picked up before the book club ladies arrived. They all seemed to like the book "Good Night Mr. Tom" and we had a fun discussion.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment