Saturday, November 13, 2010

Super Saturday

I was going to just run down, take my food item and pick up my craft, but I ended up staying for an hour or so.  I totally spaced that Ashley Taylor was doing a photography workshop and she was in the middle of it when I got there, so of course, I had to stay for a bit.  She did a great job and it was very interesting.  I learned a lot, now if I can just put it into practice.  I think I need to buy some of those silver car window reflector things for my next photography purchase.

I applied the vinyl on my craft and then headed out to Scipio as Heidi and I had a digital scrapbooking home party to do there.  Not very many people showed up, but we still did a fair amount of sales.  I think the key there is just introducing them and then they are very excited to have a class to learn how to do it, so we need to get a class scheduled for there.  I think we are going to try to find a place in Nephi to hold an all day, lunch included, 8 hour class for the Scipio and Delta people to attend.  Hopefully enough of them have laptops that we can make that work out for us.

No comments: