Just a normal day of school and work. Heidi and I are trying to get ramped up for more home parties and shows plus the company I process for called me in last week because they are getting rid of their corporate processing center and just going to a panel of contract processors that all of their nationwide branches are required to use and I get to be on that panel, so hopefully that means a lot more processing business for me. Sean is still working on his huge termite inspection contract he got on a bunch of apartment units in Salt Lake. He will be busy with that most of the week.
For our FHE activity tonight, we watched Toy Story 3. When it was over, Travis said, "Did that ending kind of make anyone sad?" He was feeling a bit emotional. I'm so glad my boys are a bit tenderhearted like their dad.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment