Heidi and I had a home party in Fillmore today. Actually, it was at the library instead of at someone's home. There was a fair turnout and they had lots of questions and all showed a lot of interest. In fact, we sold out of the programs we ordered to sell to those interested in learning and will probably be teaching a class there very very soon. There were quite a few that wanted to learn to use Photoshop and between them and the ladies in Scipio from last week that want to learn, we should be able to have a pretty full class. The library has a big room that we can teach in and the price is very reasonable. We are going to do it all in one day - 8 hours of instruction and fun! Heidi had to leave a little early, so it was kind of crazy with everyone filling out order forms and stuff. I hope they keep the enthusiasm until we can get down there to teach them a class.
When I got home, I had about 5 minutes before Travis and Tyrel got home with their ASL lab group. Their little group of three has now grown to five. It seems that they are the only group that actually does anything, so they are having people jump ship from other groups and joining theirs. They sounded like they had fun again.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment