We cleaned the church again for Family Night tonight. This will probably be our last time for the year. Sister Ross was there with her tasks all ready for us. The Archibalds were also there to clean with us tonight. We left Trevin home because he has been home puking all day. Actually, he only threw up once and he said he is feeling much better, but I didn't want to risk it. Sean was late because he had a job in Fillmore that he couldn't go do until 5 tonight. But we had most of it done by the time he got back. He had to mop all the bathrooms.
I cleaned all the classroom door windows. Liz and I cleaned all the entryway doors and I also cleaned all the metal plates on the doors in the chapel and cultural hall. Sister Ross cleaned all the bathrooms. Roger and Travis and Liz did all the vacuuming. Tyrel cleaned all the chalk boards, then I'm not sure, but he probably dusted stuff after that. I forgot to ask.
7 years ago




1 comment:
I actually really have enjoyed being able to clean the church as a family this year. It is so nice that you guys have done it more than once.
Post a Comment