Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vinyl and more Vinyl

I got a call from the Charter School where my father in law is Headmaster to do some vinyl work for their walls.  I got it cut out on Monday during the day and Sean helped me Tuesday night put the transfer paper on it because they were really long.  Two of the pieces they had me do were 10 feet long.  Then I also did a couple that were only 3 feet long. 

Today, I went over and got it hung up for them.  It looks great and it sounds like I'll be getting more vinyl orders from them.  It was fun to do.

I'm getting started on a new scrapbooking kit today.  It is a dance/drill team/cheer kit and I'm having a hard time getting started on it.  I'm not feeling inspired.  I googled other similar kits for some inspiration and got NOTHING.  There are no cute drill/cheer kits out there in the paper or digital world.  Hopefully that means if ours is good, it will sell well because it will be the only one in existence.

No comments: