Thursday, April 29, 2010

Driving to Town

Travis and I had our date today.  I kinda took over in the planning of it because he needs some drive time, but doesn't really love to drive.  So, we went for a drive.  I tried to get him on the freeway, but he didn't want to go there.  We ended up at Wal-Mart and I got a couple food items we needed and he got a thing for his car that plugs his IPod into his tape deck so he can listen to his IPod in the car.  I guess that kinda dates the car knowing that it has a tape deck huh!?  We drove back to Elk Ridge and watched the 2nd half of Trevin's soccer game from the car because even though it is April 29th, it is stinkin' cold outside and we got snow again today!  We had a nice visit about school, MORP, driving, friends and girls of course.  It was fun!

No comments: