Trevin. Today when Trevin got home from school, he did his homework and then we had our April date. He wanted to practice driving the golf cart because, after all, he will be able to do fast offerings in another year. He didn't dare back it out of the driveway, but he did pretty good going in the forward direction. We took a little drive through the neighborhood and over to the neighborhood next to the Stake Center and then came back home. We saw some chickens in the field that we stopped and took a picture of. He can even do two things at once. He wanted me to quiz him on his spelling words while we drove, so he can drive and spell at the same time. Quite talented isn't he?!
Tonight for family night we went and took some pictures of the boys for the Mother's Day presents I'm working on. They turned out really good I think. We had quite a little hike to get there though. I wanted to take them by the railroad tracks because that seems to be "the thing" on all the photography blogs I stalk. Sean said he knew where this great old railroad bridge was, so we went there. Problem was, it was about 1/2 mile from any roads we could drive on. The boys were good sports though and they even liked their pictures and want to go back there for our family photo shoot in October. Amber, feel like taking a hike?
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment