Friday, April 9, 2010

Not so much fun playing

I was so excited to play with the vinyl cutter. It ended up not being so fun. I think the quote Carolyn wanted was too long to do on a 6 inch tile. It cut fine, but we had a heck of a time trying to peel off the vinyl and get the centers out. Then we put the transfer stuff on and went to peel off the backing and had another problem with it sticking to the vinyl. We finally got one to that point, put it on the tile, then when we tried to take off the transfer paper, the vinyl wanted to stay stuck to it and not to the tile. UGGGHHH! Carolyn said she would take them to Jason to do because he has the patience to do it. I hope so, because I was ready to pull my hair out. I've never had such a hard time. Usually it just peels off and all is wonderful but not this time. Maybe I need to follow the advice of the saying that we did.

" Life isn't about
waiting for the storm to pass…
It's about learning to
Dance in the rain."

1 comment:

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

Oh, I love that saying! I've never heard that before. I need that on my wall or something!