Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finally a glimpse of Spring


It was much warmer today than it has been. There is still some snow on the ground, but it was a fairly nice day and tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer. Sean was busy with work and his phone kept ringing with more work, so that is a good sign. We could really use more work right about now.

The boys paid their own way and went to the movie today. They saw How to Train Your Dragon and thought it was awesome. I got some funny pictures of them in their 3D glasses with their movie snacks.

On my way home from dropping them off at the movie I stopped and took some fun pictures for the My Life challenge for this week. I'll post them later.

I did a speed scrap tonight which finished off my March pictures, so now I just need to scrap the April ones.

No comments: