I tell myself every year that Spring soccer is not worth the money, so why do I sign my children up for it every time? Oh well..... The first game was snowy, coach said it was on, other team didn't show up, sports director said it wasn't on, coach still insisted that the other coach said they would be there no matter what, other team never showed up, coaches wife went to get treats anyway, I got tired of sitting in the cold so I took Trevin home.
Second game, started 20 minutes late, but we won, car battery died, so we had to walk home missing the first 10 minutes of Survivor.
Third game, sun was shining but it was stinkin cold. Other team only had 5 players show up, sat and waited for 20 minutes for more to show up, finally started the game, we had to loan them a player, no one wants to play goalie, Trevin did it the 2nd half because he has been trained not to tell the coach "no" when asked to play a position, apparently no one else trains their children to do that, other team scores on us in the last seconds of the game and we lose, but I think we still won because they didn't have enough people so they had to forfeit right? I don't know but because they started late, and I had lasagne in the oven to be done when we got home, I had to leave early to go get the lasagne out of said oven and missed the end of the game.
We shall see how the next games go.
And, in case you are wondering, no I didn't get my Spring cleaning projects done yet. That is why I didn't post yesterday, I am feeling the guilt.





No comments:
Post a Comment