I was so excited to have a girls day today! We really should do it more often. I went down to Diane's at 3:15 and met up with Haylee and Melisa. We drove to Orem and met up with Traci, Shar, and Carolyn for dinner at Chili's. An hour later, we rolled out of there and headed to the Women's Expo at UVU. We all had free tickets! We wandered through the first level. Diane bought a quilting tack tool. It is amazing. She was digging money out before she even tried it. We all had a good laugh and the lady kept saying, "Don't you want to try it first?" But she was sold immediately!
They had lots of fun booths! We met up with Jen and Alli after a little while. I got my hair curled with this fun curling iron/flat iron. Carolyn did the back of it because she wanted to see if it was as easy as the lady was making it look. Haylee, Carolyn, and I all wanted one really bad, but we resisted (for now). We are all going to save our pennies and get one at some other show.
They also had this cool fingernail polish that was regular polish on one end and the other end was like a polish pen so you had a really fine tip to draw fun things on your nails. Traci bought them and we are all going to have a pedicure/toe nail painting party really soon! We all got one of our nails painted and took a picture with all of our hands together. I'll have to post it later. Alli (who am I kidding, all of us) had fun picking up the free samples. We got pedometers, chapstick, low fat Fat Boys, notepads, candy, pretzels with dip that was to die for, plus a bunch of other stuff. It was a great time! We missed you Lisa and Kristi!
When I got home, Sean said, "What did you do to your hair?" But I don't care, I thought it was cute and fun.
Oh, and I'll have you know, I didn't get my plants transferred in their pots because the weather was bad, but I did get my car vacuumed and cleaned out. It is all clean and beautiful now. So, I did accomplish some sort of Spring cleaning this week.






No comments:
Post a Comment