K, so I was going to do the blinds today, but Heidi and I are working on a new kit. It started as a Washington DC vacation kit, but has kinda expanded. We have a main historical site type kit and we have made 4 mini kits to go with it. One for military memorials/sites, one for DC memorials/sites, one for Pennsylvania sites, and one for other historical sites like Jamestown, Statue of Liberty, Mt. Rushmore, etc. So, needless to say, it is huge and still not finished yet. It is ok, because it doesn't release until June, but I kind of got pre-occupied doing word art and little fact tags about each site and didn't get my housework done. But, my boys are going to Grandma's all weekend, so I should be able to get some extra stuff done while they are gone.
I promise I will get my blinds cleaned either on Friday or Saturday along with another major chore. I was going to do window sills on Friday, but I will need to do the blinds before I do the window sills, so I will probably have to do blinds on Friday, window sills on Saturday along with cleaning up the craft room. We have done a few projects in there over the past weeks and it is kinda getting cluttery.
Travis passed his range portion of drivers ed today. Now he just has to do his road portion. Then I will have someone I can send on errands for me.
Trevin had his first soccer game of the Spring season today and they won 3-1. When we got ready to leave, my battery was dead. I didn't want to bug anyone to jump start it for me, so we just left it there and Travis, Trevin and I walked home from the ball park. When Sean and Tyrel got home from work, I had Sean go up with me to jump start it, but all he had to do was wiggle the post and it started. He said somehow it was loose and didn't have a good connection, so once he did that, it started right up.
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment