I spent the day scrapbooking and listening to conference. I so loved conference and listening to the talks. My favorite Saturday morning was the very first talk by Boyd K Packer. These were some of my favorite quotes from his talk (probably not word for word, but as fast as I could remember and type.) LOL
"We are who we are and we know what we know and we must go forth and preach the gospel."
"When the father is not present, the mother should ask the next presiding priesthood holder to take charge (at the table, family prayer, etc)" I need to do better at having my boys do this instead of me
“Fear is the opposite of faith. We move forward knowing that the Lord will protect our families because we have the Priesthood here on Earth.”
My favorite Saturday afternoon talk was the one by Jeffrey R Holland (he is always one of my faves) Here are some of my favorite quotes from his talk.
"When fleeing the scene of temptation, don’t leave a forwarding address."
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, so watch your step."
"When you are faced with sin, picture the faces of those who love you and would be shattered if you let them down."
What a great day even though the weather was not so good.
Sean, Travis and Tyrel went to the Priesthood session and all came back saying Uchtdorf's talk was awesome.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment