Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Cleaning - Take 2

I got the other oven cleaned today.   Does this job make anyone else nervous, or just me?  I swear I was peeking in the kitchen every 10 minutes to make sure the house wasn't on fire.  I didn't dare get in the shower or go too far away and I was a nervous wreck for 3 hours.  But, I must say, even though the house is stinky now, the ovens look great!

I think I'll tackle the upstairs blinds tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

I always get nervous with the self-clean option and I hate the smell, so I always just use the spray on stuff (as a side note, don't think that since spray-on oven cleaners get your oven so clean that you can spray it on the water dispenser of your refrigerator because it will turn your fridge the color of coffee...not that I tried it or anything).
I think I might take a lesson from you and trying cleaning one thing a day, it seems much more realistic!