So, we went to a wedding reception for Sean's cousin Nathan tonight. It was fun to visit with family and see some we haven't seen in a while. So, funny story (really, this won't be so funny unless you were there) but we go to the drive in at McDonalds after the reception to get a drink. We pull up to the drive thru and this is the conversation:
FEMALE voice: Welcome to McDonalds, would you like to try our new Frappe?
Sean: No thanks, I'm just an old fashioned guy, I want a Coke.
very deep MALE voice: Will that be all?
Sean: What the heck happened to your voice?
no response
Tyrel and I are busting up laughing
Sean: We actually need 2 Cokes and a small vanilla ice cream
We then pull around to the window and Sean says to the guy there
Sean: That was a girls voice at the beginning right?
Male employee: It was an auto greeter
Sean: Oh, Good!
I still can't contain my laugher. It was soooo funny! I had tears coming out of my eyes. You would think they wouldn't need an auto greeter to say that one simple line. Can't the drive thru attendant say that extra sentence? The difference in the two voices was just hilarious and Sean's reaction was priceless.
7 years ago




1 comment:
That is awesome, we are cracking up!
Post a Comment