Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's Happening Now!

K, got my regular Satuday housecleaning chores done.  I did my Thursday Spring cleaning task of cleaning all the blinds upstairs.  I did my Friday Spring cleaning task of washing and changing the bedding on every bed in the house.  Don't want you to think that I only do this once a year, I actually do it quite often because I think there is nothing better than climbing into clean sheets, but it was time to get it done and it seems to be quite a task, especially when I find so many things tucked between the wall and the bed in the boys rooms and under their beds too.  Oh, I also cleaned one of the pantry closets in the kitchen.

So, now I'm caught up with my Spring cleaning that I missed the last couple of days and I'm ready to start on Monday tackling some more jobs.  I'm going to make a list here so I don't forget what I want to get accomplished.

Monday - clean downstairs blinds
Tuesday - clean all the windowsills
Wednesday - clean upstairs baseboards
Thursday - clean downstairs baseboards
Friday - re-pot all of the plants in the living room (they all need moved up to a bigger sized pot)

Looks not fun, but needed.

Sean had some work to do this morning while I was cleaning house.  So, this evening we went for a 4 wheeler ride up to Four Bay.  It was fun.  A little tricky in a couple parts because of the bad ruts, but fun.  We saw some deer, I realized how rusty I am at driving my 4 wheeler since we haven't really used them for the past couple summers.  It was lots of fun though.  Then we went out to dinner and came back to finish up preparing our lessons for tomorrow.  A pretty eventful and full day.

No comments: