Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Cleaning - NOT

K, I am such a slacker.  I didn't get my cleaning stuff done yesterday or today.  I guess blogging about it did not make me accountable.  I really have no excuse for yesterday.  Today, I went to get my hair done in the morning, had lunch, had to make pizza dough for Trevin's presentation tomorrow, made cookies, and then Travis' friends were all over because they were filming a movie for their English project, so they kinda had the run of the house for 4 hours.  (Insert apology to all my neighbors for the noise and chaos, sorry!) 

Oh, here is my excuse for Monday, I got a new loan.  Not that it took me all day to do, but I am glad for the work as little as there may be right now.  At least Sean is getting busier with this lovely Spring weather we are having.

Plus, I did a speed scrap tonight, I know, I'm addicted and I go through withdrawals when there are too many days inbetween them.  Here is the layout I made.  The song lyric challenge this month is the Drip Drip Drop song from Bambi.  I didn't think I would do that one, since none of my kids really like playing in the rain or anything like that, but there is a line in it that says Beating a tune as it falls all around, (or is it falls on the ground) talking about the rain of course, but I figured I could use these pictures with part of that line and complete the challenge.  So my layout is totally off course with the intention of the song and with everyone else's layouts, but it still gets me the points!

No comments: