Friday, October 1, 2010

Two dates in one day

I went and got my hair done this morning, so I was all spiffy for my lunch date with Sean.  I love going out with him every Friday.  Speaking of dates, I'm pretty sure Travis never took me on one last month.  I'm going to have to make him take me on two in October.

After lunch I got home and did some loan work and some scrapbooking for a new kit we have coming out next week and then made pizza dough for the boys to be able to make dinner.  Sean helped Trevin get the brakes working on his bike and then Sean and I went to the temple.  It was our ward temple night, but we went and did sealings again instead.  It's fun going with the ward, but it was also nice to get out earlier too.  We were able to get back before the boys had to head to bed and see them a bit too.

No comments: