Trevin has decided to run for student council for 6th grade this year. He was busy all afternoon writing his 250 word essay and I must say, he did a pretty good job with it. I had to prompt him a couple times about the things he has done that show leadership, but he ended up getting it together and making it sound good. This will be a good experience for him whether he makes it or not.
Here is his essay
Hi my name is Trevin Nielsen and I am in sixth grade and I want to run for student council.
I think I should be in student council because I love this school so much, and I love learning.
I have been on multiple teams like football, soccer, basketball, and baseball so I know how to be a team player and I want every kid at school to be one. I don’t want any poor sports. I think being a team player will help me be able to work well with others.
I have also held leadership positions in Scouts and enjoy being a leader and helping others out.
I want to make sure everyone is being nice to others. I am excited to help improve our school. I am a good listener and if any one has idea I will take it into consideration. I think it would be a lot of fun to help plan the assemblies for the year. I know it is hard work, but I am willing to put in the time to help wherever I can.
I hope this school year will be the best for everyone. My goal is to be student body president because I think sixth grade is a great adventure and this would make it the ultimate. If I am not president, I still would like to be on the council and help make Mt. Loafer the best school it can be.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment