Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2nd Digi Class

I had my 2nd class tonight for digital scrapbooking at the high school.  They seem to be catching on.  We worked more with the marquis select tool and talked about how layers worked and how to move layers if you need to.  We also went over how to resize things, rotate, and move them around on a layout.  I kind of switched the order of my classes from last time I taught because the last class said the layout from scratch was the easiest, so I moved it to the 2nd class instead of he last class.  So, we'll see how it goes.

We had cub scouts this afternoon.  We worked on their communicating belt loop and their reading and writing belt loop.  They got it all done other than their week of journal writing and it was fun to listen to them tell stories while they worked on their posters.  Kelly made them cute little journals to write in for the week.  Hope they made it home with the instructions.

Trevin stayed home sick again today.  His throat is sore, he has a slight fever and is coughing a lot.

No comments: