Remember the days of roadshows when we were teenagers. Well, they are back, kind of....... Our stake decided to do ward plays this year. It was a whole ward event, not just the youth. Sean got recruited to play Moses in our assignment to bring a Bible story into modern times. It was quite funny! I also loved the football play from the Mountain View ward with the David and Goliath story. Travis was involved in making the poster and sound effects. Tyrel was a complaining Israelite youth. I helped a bit with the poster. They only had 1/2 the wards perform their plays tonight. I didn't know they were splitting it up, but it is good they did or we would have been there all night.
Trevin stayed home sick again today. He wasn't running a fever anymore though so I think he is about over it. Wasn't coughing near as much either. I went down to the school to get all the work he had missed and he spent the day getting everything but his Math homework done. He'll have to work on that tomorrow if he is still sick.





No comments:
Post a Comment