Thursday, October 14, 2010

Slowing it down - Fall Break and a date

Today was a bit less stressful and busy.  Sean had a really busy day with work in Nephi, Santaquin, Elk Ridge and Spanish Fork and he was supposed to have his annual audit with the State, but rescheduled it for next week when it is supposed to be rainy anyway.

I worked like normal today.  It was fun to sit and listen to the boys laughing and having a fun time together in the basement. 

Around 3:00, Tyrel had decided he had been cooped up in the house long enough and was feeling better, so he asked me out on a date.  He didn't want to go do anything too adventurous since he was still coughing a bit, so we headed to town and he bought some flaming hot cheetos (for himself, I don't really like them) a candy bar for me and soda's for both of us.  Sounds nutritious huh!?  We came home and chilled for the afternoon watching a movie.

Sean got home exhausted and then got a call to help someone move into the ward, so he left for that, I made dinner and then I did a speed scrap after dinner.  The instructions for this one were really hard and confusing, but it was still kinda fun.  Not sure if I like my layout or not, I might re-do these pictures in a different layout with a different kit, I can't decide yet.  The pictures are great though I think!

No comments: