Oh my goodness, so I totally spaced blogging about our family photo shoot. My awesome neighbor consented to deal with us again this year and take our pictures. We went down to Salem pond and tried to get some shots in but Sean was so uncooperative. He is way worse than the kids. None of the pictures of him and I together looked good and we only had a few family pictures that turned out. Here are the ones I liked, which do you like best?
I had to do some major editing of that first one, this is what it looked like originally
So yes, we did have some cooperation, but we ended up with a whole lot of this..........
and this
By the time we got through all the nonsense, it was too dark for me to take individual pictures, so we went back this morning and I did pictures of the boys.











No comments:
Post a Comment