For our Dig-Scrap class tonight, I taught them how to do Quick Pages the first half hour and then we were going to do a speed scrap the last hour. Normally, in a speed scrap, you get an instruction every 10 minutes for an hour (7 steps total) and then have a completed layout (you get another hour afterwards to finish up in case you didn't keep up). Well, we started a little bit late and only had 40 minutes, but I thought we could get through the first 4 or 5 instructions. We only made it through two. I emailed them all the instructions when I got home and told them to finish it up at home and bring their finished layouts to class next week.
Next week is the last class. We are working with templates and we are going to start at 7:00 instead of 7:30 and see if we can get another speed scrap in after we learn about templates or maybe review some photo editing from the 1st week.
I also went visiting teaching this afternoon. I have a new partner and new ladies to visit. I'm excited to get to know all of them better.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment