I spent the day again trying to figure out how to make my CD work how I wanted to. Heidi and I are burning our kits onto disks for the home parties we are going to start doing. It apparently is not possible for it to work the way I want it to now after all these months of trying to get it done, so we went back to plan A, since plan B isn't going to happen. Oh well...........I did get some burned and packaged up tonight for our Family History Fair we are doing on Saturday.
We had our Scouts Halloween party at my house. We opted for the easy way out and didn't even play any Halloween games, but I did give them Halloween treat bags. We did a little game involving the Scout motto, slogan, salute, and sign. Then I let them just hang out and play air hockey and pool. Tyrel helped me out and kept them all busy.
After that we had dinner, Travis headed to the city council meeting for a school assignment. He came back saying it was boring, but that he actually understood everything that was going on because of his government class he is taking right now. Tyrel went to babysit for the neighbors and I relieved him at 7 so he could head to Young Men's.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment