Friday, October 29, 2010

Headed to Leamington

Heidi and I got the opportunity to have a display at the Family History Fair in Delta this weekend.  I headed down with the boys this afternoon.  We had dinner and then they went to the football game with Greg and Heidi and I headed to Delta with Kirk and my dad to set up our booth.  We got everything out and set up and decided some changes needed made, so we came back and had Dad and Kirk build us a shelf that we could put underneath our tablecloths so we could have things on two different levels.  It is still a little crowded, but I think it looks pretty good.  The calendar Heidi and Kirk did looks awesome.  I need to get a picture of it to add to our catalog.  I hope it goes well for us tomorrow.

No comments: