Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No Supervisor

It was digi-scrap class tonight.  I got there and my supervisor wasn't there yet but Brad Shuler from my ward was just headed into the building with some biology stuff, so I got in with him but had to keep checking back watching for the ladies in my class and the supervisor to unlock the door.  He never showed up!  What's up with that?  I kept checking back for the first 15 minutes of class so I could let people in.  All but one were there and I needed to start class, so I just went ahead.  I figured she wouldn't have been more than 15 minutes late and probably just didn't come.  I hope that is the case because I would feel bad if she showed up and couldn't get in.  I'm going to have to let the school district lady know that the guy didn't show up and that is not a good thing when I've got people trying to get in for a class they paid for.

No comments: