Saturday, October 16, 2010

Guess Who?

Quite a few years ago, when Trevin was just a toddler, there was a mother daughter party at the church that I went to.  They had everyone bring baby pictures that they numbered and hung around the cultural hall and one of the games was to guess who's who.  As I got my picture out to take to the church, Travis saw it and said, "Why do we have a picture of Trevin in a dress?"  I laughed and told him that it was me. 

Fast forward to this week.  The challenge at the Stuff to Scrap forum was to scrap ourselves and our daughter, or us and our mother or grandmother, or whoever we think we look like, etc.  I immediately thought of this incident and went and pulled out my picture and Trevin's picture and thought we looked similar, but not just alike, so I then pulled out Travis' baby pictures since he and Trevin I thought always looked a lot alike.  Upon inspecting pictures of all of us at the same age, I think Travis looks more like me than Trevin did, but I ended up putting all 3 of us on the layout so you can all judge for yourselves.  Kind of a fun thing to do.

No comments: