Trevin felt worse today than yesterday so he stayed home again. He read all day long. He finished the 2nd book in the Hunger Games series and started on the 3rd one. I scrapbooked all day long. We have this cute hunting kit that released today and I did lots and lots of layouts with it. Here is the kit
These first two layouts I did with pictures I was sent from a bear hunt
This is one from deer camp up in Vernal quite a few years ago.
This is a story about what a good shot I was when I took hunter's safety clear back in 8th grade
This is one about a cougar hunt Sean went on with his buddy Brent. I don't even know who the guy in the picture is, it seems like his name was Charlie or something.
And this one is from our 12th anniversary, yeah, I know, long time ago. We stayed at the Daniels Summit Lodge (so nice by the way, the down comforters are awesome) and drove the 4 wheelers around the trails by Strawberry looking for wildlife and picking raspberries. It was fun.
Isn't it an awesome kit!
Travis and Tyrel had play practice tonight for YM and Sean is the lead in the play. Kinda funny huh! Following in his father's footsteps. He plays the part of Moses in a spoof of Deal or No Deal called Plague or No Plague. I'm excited to see it!











No comments:
Post a Comment