Another extremely busy day today. I knew it was going to be and didn't want to have to rely on leftovers again tonight, so I got some homemade beef stew simmering early this morning so everyone could eat a good meal when they were around.
Tyrel stayed home sick again. It sounds like it is moving from his head to his chest because instead of not breathing and sneezing a lot, he seems to be having a congested cough today. He stayed home and read some more and napped.
Sean and I went to lunch because we both needed to get some business cards ordered and Heidi is going to be here Friday when we normally have our date so we moved it to today. Our business cards turned out so cute - mine and Heidi's that is, not Sean's. His are cool, not cute.
We are doing a Family History fair type thing at the end of this month, so we have been busily getting stuff ready for that and thought we should have some cards. We are also working on the cutest kit called Family History - I am Doing It.
When we got back from that, we had to quickly change clothes, respond to emails and voicemails and then headed off to the temple. But in the middle of that, I had to get Trevin's bike helmet and sweatshirt found because he was headed with his scout troop on a 10 mile bike ride in Provo canyon. Hope he makes it.
A couple in our ward was being sealed and he had invited Sean to go with them and I tagged along grateful for the chance to spend some time with my husband in the temple.
Travis was scheduled to go on splits with the missionaries and he left sometime after us. Tyrel stayed home and watched some more TV and read some more in his Hunger Games books. He finished the first one and is 1/3 of the way through the 2nd one this week while he has been sick.
On our way home from the temple, we got a phone call that our sister in law's grandmother had passed away so we stopped in Spanish Fork for the viewing on our way home and visited with her family.
By the time we got home, we were starving and the stew was still hot in the crock pot and tasted great with the loaf of homemade bread I had made on Sunday and pulled out of the freezer this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment