The fair went really well today I think! My dad said there were 160 people pre-registered for it, but I know there was more than 160 that showed up. They were worried about the pre-ordered lunches and the Stake center chapel and overflow were filled entirely up.
They had an opening where the Manti Temple president (Pinegar) and his wife talked. He is so awesome and funny. Then they split for two classes in the morning. Heidi and I slipped into one about Family History for Kids and one about Family Cookbooks. They were both very well done and gave us some fun ideas. Inbetween classes we talked to people at our display and found a lot of people interested, especially in classes, so we need to really find some way to get some laptops so we can make that happen. We had lots of people sign up for things, so hopefully we can get some business from it.
Uncle Greg took the kids bowling and Tyrel won. He has been going bowling with the bowling club here at the school every Monday and his game has really improved. He bowled a 170 I think he said. They had fun and think Uncle Greg is awesome! They are right.
We made it back in time for Trevin to change quickly and go trick or treating with his buddies. He had a great time even though it was wet and cold and we ended up with a hail storm at one point. He wore the infamous "fat" costume and won the Funniest Costume award for the whole 6th grade at school.
Travis went to Devin and Dayans for a Halloween party and movie and Tyrel and I rented a couple of DVDs and just chilled at home.
Sean had dinner almost done for us when we got home, so that was awesome! Thanks honey.
7 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment