Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another Albert Einstein

Trevin had the 5th grade wax museum last Friday. He chose to be Albert Einstein. Each student picks a historical figure, reads a book about them, writes a report, makes a summary fact sheet and puts together a costume and a display. Then, on the day of the wax museum, they dress up and put up their display. The other classes in the school and the parents are invited to walk through the "museum". They sit very still like wax figures for 15 minutes, then they get a 5 minute break. They do it until lunch time so it is a lot of sitting.

I had to make a quick trip to Denver for a funeral, so I wasn't here for the day of the museum, but Sean made sure he had everything together and went to the museum and snapped some pictures. When I talked to Sean on the phone that night, he said he thought Trevin looked more like Marilyn Monroe than Albert Einstein. That gave me a good laugh. I guess we should have made sure he had a moustache, that might have helped, but I was rushed so it was as good as it could be.

1 comment:

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

That is so cute! He makes a funny looking Marilyn :-)