Today I am grateful for my book clubees. We had our last book club for the year today and we had a wonderful lunch at Kara's house. It is so fun to get together with these ladies monthly and I'm so glad I am reading again! I read a lot when I was younger and then not so much when I got married. When we started our book club in 2004 I joined because I thought it would get me reading again and I have loved it. We have read some great books over the years, and some not so great books too, but that is ok! I did this layout as a challenge last month with the books I have read over the last year. I think I may have already posted it on my blog, but it goes along with this post so I am posting it again.
7 years ago





1 comment:
I went to the library and checked out three of your top picks. I started the host a couple hours ago.
Post a Comment