LOL. We have been having a problem with a tax payment clear back in 2001. The return was file, check was cashed, IRS is imposing penalties because they can't find it.
So after countless hours on the phone over the past 4 months, I finally found a wonderful woman named Ms. Mosely who got my problem figured out. I'm glad there is someone there that seems to know what they are doing.
Needless to say, it has been accruing penalties for the last 9 years, so hopefully when they get the stuff she told me to send in, we can get all of those taken off since they have had it the whole time.
I didn't even get out of my pajamas and showered today until 1:30 and I didn't get breakfast and almost missed lunch because I was on the phone with stupid people who had no clue what they were talking about. I had actually called about a different issue when I got Ms. Mosely who was able to help me out.
7 years ago




1 comment:
Amen for government workers that have a heart and understand the real world. We've dealt with a few things like this and it is such a pain. You wonder if you are the crazy one or they are!
Post a Comment