Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Love It/Hate It

Me and snow, we have a love/hate relationship, but today I am grateful for all of the snow we have received. Sean said it was hard to tell because it had drifted some, but he thinks we got about 18 inches over the past couple days. I love that it brings us moisture for the coming year. I love that it makes everything look so clean, pure, and pretty. I love that my boys have fun playing outside together. I love that Sean has a 4-wheeler and a plow because we have lots of driveway at our house. I hate driving in it (Sean loves driving in it, especially before it has been plowed). I hate when it gets later in the year and it is all gray and ugly. But, right now I can just be at home, so I am loving it today!

1 comment:

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

I feel the same way. We got a bunch of snow yesterday and I didn't leave the house. Actually, I couldn't leave the house. I couldn't get the car out of the garage even if I wanted to leave.