Friday, December 11, 2009

Guitar Man


I snapped a few photos of Sean over the past couple of weeks playing his guitar. As you can tell, he was thrilled to have his picture taken! He is a funny man......
I love it when he picks it up and plays, and now I love it when Travis picks his up and plays and especially when they play together. Travis played Silent Night for our closing song at Family Night the other night and did a great job. It sounded so good. Tyrel will be taking guitar at school the 2nd half of the year and I am so excited to have 3 guitar players in the house.
I guess I should do my gratitude post for today while I am here. Today I am grateful for my wonderful husband that takes me out to lunch for a date every Friday. He is awesome. He even humors me and takes me to the same old place every week. I should probably take a picture of us there to scrap so we can remember. LOL!

No comments: