Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Little Brother

I am grateful today for my baby brother! Greg is such a fun person to be around and my boys love it when he comes.

I invited him up for our turkey dinner yesterday, but he was making lots of wood projects and couldn't make it so I invited him to come up today for dinner after church.

He came up around 3:00 and visited, saw what the boys got for Christmas, played with everyone on the WII and then we had dinner.

We BBQd some New York strip steaks and ate rolls, fried potatoes, corn, and jello salad. We also had leftover pumpkin pie for dessert.

It was so fun to get to visit with him and spend some time together.

Oh, and by the way, we had leftover turkey for lunch after church and it was still moist and yummy!

1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

Fried Potatoes??? Do share how to do! By the way, I LOVE the Food Network, too. I'm a cookbook and cooking show addict. I even record some of the Food Network shows and I really loved The Next Food Network Star this year.