We had a great time last night! We invited up Todd and Haylee's family for the BYU game. I love having a theater room for football games! Anyway, we had Cafe Rio pork burritos and Haylee brought some yummy chocolate chip cookies. We watched the game, which BYU won, visited, ate, and had a great time.
We (Tyrel and I) got all the Christmas presents wrapped yesterday and they are under the tree so I'm glad that is done.
I helped Sean finish up the gift for his parents (they are going to love it).
I went to all the stores in Payson to get pumpkin so I could make treats for the neighbors and none of the stores have pumpkin. What is up with that???? I think I'll try Crisps in Salem this morning and if they don't have any, I don't know what I'll do.........
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment