Today I'm grateful that my boys inherited their dad's funny sense of humor. When they got ready to set up their tree (the one with the ornaments we give them each year), they asked me if they could do it however they wanted to. I told them yes (they were surprised I was letting them) and they set to work. They put the top of the tree on the top, but they put the middle branches on the bottom and the bottom branches in the middle, so it was shaped a little bit funny, ok a lot bit funny.
Next I told them they did have to put lights on, so they just threw them on and where they landed, they stayed.
Travis proceeded to hang all 17 of his yearly ornaments on one single branch. I told them the tree was going to fall over, but Tyrel and Trevin spaced theirs out to keep it in an upright position.
The ornaments Tyrel picked out for them this year were all hung in a row at the top of the tree. They laughed and sang SpongeBob songs and had a great time. It was fun to see them be silly.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment